The future of our nation is at stake. There is already one Supreme Court vacancy that will be filled by the next President. The world continues to become a more and more dangerous place thanks to the failed foreign policies of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Our national economy continues to struggle. We need real change to fix the problems facing our nation.
- This is such a vitally important election that will determine America’s future. Do we want to continue to deal with a lagging national economy, or do we want to create an environment that encourages job growth and personal success?
- Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama’s foreign policy has set the world on fire, making it a more dangerous place while refusing to name the real threats we face. We need real leadership, someone who will make America one of the world’s leaders again and who will tirelessly fight to end global threats.
- With a Supreme Court vacancy to be filled by the next president, we can’t afford more liberal justices who would legislate from the bench. That’s what Hillary would give us. We need a justice who will follow the Rule-of-Law and stand up for the Constitution, not tear it to shreds.
- We can’t take another four years of an Obama Administration, which is exactly what Hillary Clinton has promised. We need a President who doesn’t try to govern through Executive Orders. We need a President who stands with the American people, putting their interests above themselves. Hillary Clinton’s slogan is “I’m with Her.” Donald Trump says “I’m with you, the American people.”
- The growing threats from terrorists at home and abroad have only highlighted the need for stronger leadership. Too often, Hillary Clinton has jumped to gun control and taking away our rights as her answer to this problem. What we need is someone who’s willing to tackle the problem of terrorism head on and ensure the safety of our families, not attack law abiding citizens who exercise their Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.
- The crises facing our nation have the potential to wreak havoc on our future. We need a Commander-in-Chief who will be a strong leader and work to fix the problems we’re facing. Hillary Clinton used her personal email server despite numerous warnings of the risk to national security and then lied repeatedly about it. We cannot trust her.
- The future of America is at stake. We must not put that future in the hands of someone who wants to continue the failed policies that brought us here.